Apply for Veteran's Educational Benefits

VETS.GOV is a web-based form submitted through an official U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) website that enables service members, veterans, their beneficiaries, and other designated individuals to apply for education benefits online.


Also at

  • Obtain your Certificate of Eligibility depicting educational benefits – (Please submit a copy to Helena College Veteran Resources.)
  • Change your place/program (Form 22-1995 – if you have used your educational benefits at another college and have transferred to Helena College.)
  • Apply for veteran disability and health care benefits.
  • Build your career skills and find a job.
  • Family and caregiver benefits.
Helena College Chat