Military Transcripts

All students with military service are required to submit their military transcripts. For Army, Navy, Marines, and Coast Guard, submit a copy of your Joint Service Transcripts - See link below with registration information.  For Air Force, submit your Community College of the Air Force transcripts.

Joint Service Transcript website:

  • Click “Register” under “Register to use this system” at the top of the page and complete registration.
  • At the top of the main page, click Transcript.
  • Click on Official Transcript Request. (Electronic)
  • Search “Montana.”
  • In the search results, find Helena College University of Montana. (If you allow JST to send the transcripts to your personal residence, remember that they must remain sealed for presentation to Helena College Admission’s Office. Otherwise, you can send them directly to Helena College’s address: 1115 North Roberts Street, Helena, MT 59601.)
Helena College Chat