Third Party Agency Requirements

If a students have funding from an outside source, EACH semester a Third Party Authorization Form is required.

Third Party Authorization Form.pdf

  1. Print out the Third Party Authorization Form and have it filled out and signed by the third party authorizing agency.
  2. The authorization form need to be receive by Student Accounts in Business Services no later than the published payment deadlines. Please refer to page 10 in our Student guide or click here for deadlines.
  3. Students with third party payments need to finalize their schedule bill at the cashier office, as online option is not available.

If you have questions about your third party payment, call Student Accounts at 406-447-6921 or email

Helena College Chat