Institutional Surveys

Conducting a Survey at Helena College

If you are planning to conduct a survey to any member of the Helena College community, please contact the office of Institutional Research & Effectiveness to discuss your plans.

Students, staff, and faculty have access to Qualtrics survey software. Contact the office of Institutional Research & Effectiveness for access.

If you intend to share the results of your survey outside of Helena College, or if your survey will be used as part of a research project, you will need to submit your plans to the Institutional Review Board at the University of Montana. If you have questions about the IRB, please contact Nathan Munn, general education/social sciences instructor.

Institutional Surveys

Community College Survey of Student Engagement (CCSSE)

Survey of Entering Student Engagement (SENSE)

College Employee Satisfaction Survey (CESS, Ruffalo Noel Levitz)

Campus Climate Survey

National College Health Assessment (NCHA, American College Health Association)

Helena College Chat